Thursday, June 7, 2012

Disney's Cars Land Preview

Hi there!  We're on the downslide of the week and heading into the weekend - thank goodness!  I did get a little break from working on my interior doors for a special treat.  I have some friends that work at Disneyland and was invited to the Cast Member preview of the new Cars Land at California Adventure, which doesn't open to the public until June 15th.

They did not allow any photography or video and I'm not supposed to give any details, but I will just say that it was better than I expected.  Disney never fails at their attention to detail - truly amazing.  We got to ride on all three new rides and they were lots of fun!  Radiator Springs Racers is going to be a big hit. The dill popcorn?  Tasty!  The food at Flo'sV8 Cafe?  Delicious!
Via Disney Website

They did have Photopass photographers there to take pictures, but they won't be available until Cars Land opens on June 15th, so once I have those, I'll update this post to include them.

We weren't able to preview the new Buena Vista Street section, so I'm looking forward to seeing that later.  I highly suggest that you check out Cars Land if you can, but you may want to wait until after summer when it won't be as crowded.

***Update***
Here is a picture my friend & I (on the right) took with Lightning McQueen. 
 

And here we are in front of the Radiator Springs Racers ride.  It's pretty authentic looking, right?

Posted by http://adventuresindiy1759.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.