Sunday, September 8, 2013

I'm Ready For Fall!

I've been a bit m.i.a. lately.  It's just been way too darn hot to get much accomplished, so I decided to slow things down, take a bit of a break, and just enjoy things.  Don't get me wrong...I have been working on a couple of things in the last month or two.  One of which was a big undertaking, so it's taken me some time to get that done and hopefully, I'll be sharing that soon.  I'm pretty close to being done.   :)

As I just mentioned, it's been really hot here in Southern California.  And in the last week or two, we've also had rain & thunderstorms, all while continuing to be hot, so it's been muggy too.  Blech!  With my niece & nephews back in school & this horrid heat, I.am.so ready. for the Fall!  

By the looks of it, the stores are ready for Fall too!  HomeGoods was just starting to put out their Halloween stuff when I was there a few weeks ago.  I couldn't resist and bought something.  It's more "Fall" than "Halloween" though.  


Pottery Barn was in on it too, when I was there a couple of weeks ago.

And Disneyland too!  Their official "Halloween Time" starts this Friday on the 13th (how appropriate, right?).  I didn't take a picture, but they've already planted their pretty Fall flowers.  And Haunted Mansion Holiday is almost ready for it's yearly appearance at the park.

Check out these super cute candy/caramel apples!  At $10 a pop, I just couldn't part with the cash - especially because they were all too cute to eat!


So, yeah.  I'm ready for Fall to be here already.  I'm ready for shorter days, cooler weather, long-sleeve shirts, sweaters, scarves, and my boots!  Hurry up and get here, Fall!  I'm waiting!

Originally posted by Adventures in DIY


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.