Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Refrigerator

Lookie what I got today!  Say hello, to my little friend!


Isn't she a beauty?  I ordered it on Black Friday and got a pretty good deal.   I decided to wait until after the holidays to have it delivered.  And here is the reason why...



The old fridge was a loaner and it's in the hallway right now until it can be returned (I can't put it in the garage right now).  This is where the Christmas tree was, so that's why I wanted to wait until after the holidays.  See?  Sometimes I'm thinkin' ahead.

Let's take a closer look at my new friend, shall we?
I love this french door style so you can set large, wide items easily on the shelves. 

Lots of door storage...

It's going to take some time getting used to the bottom freezer, but I like how there is an extra drawer on the top there.  And by the way, I loooooove that there is a light in the freezer!
 

Ooohh, aaaahhh - fancy water dispenser and fancy light.  Ok, it's not as fancy as the ones that have wi-fi, but seriously, who needs wi-fi on their fridge?  Am I right, or am I right?


And here it is again - one more angle.
YAY!

3 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! I think I would like a bottom freezer. Let us know how that works out for you.
    We will need a new one any day now - Ours is OLD and falling apart.
    Sherry's Bees Nest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherry - so far, so good as far as the freezer goes. I feel like it's better organized because of the drawers. The only thing is that I don't know if a large frozen pizza would fit in there, but it's not like a buy those very often anyways. :)

      Delete
  2. lol-we are meant to be bloggy friends. your new fridge is super gorgeous! i wish we could have got a huge one, but it would not have fit.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.