Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Hello again!
Via
I just wanted to stop in and wish everyone a happy new year - I hope everyone had a safe one.  2011 was a very rough year for me, so I'm hoping that 2012 will be a better one.  I have some things lined up that I'm hoping will be "life-changers", but we'll see.  I try not to get my hopes up, so I won't be let down - but that also means when things go good, it's a happy bonus.

I'm not a big fan of making resolutions for the new year.  I've just always believed that if you want to make changes and are ready to make changes in your life, don't wait.  Just make the changes right away.  I think a lot of people feel obligated to make some sort of resolutions at the start of a new year.  But if you're not ready to make those changes, then you will never be able to keep them going.  Anyways, that being said, I decided to make one resolution - drink more water.  This is something that I NEED to do.  I definitely don't drink enough and I know when I don't because I end up feeling horrible.  So, that is my goal!

Now, I said that I'm not a resolution maker, but boy oh boy, do I have a big list of projects I want to accomplish for this year.  I'm in the process of writing it all down.  Once that's done, I'll have to tweak it - I need to really look at it and be realistic on what I'll be able to do and what I'll have time to do.  Some I'm dreading because it will involve painting.  And I hate painting.   Spray painting?  Love it.  Spray paint is my friend.  But, the type of painting that involves brushes and rollers and paint in a can?  Me no likey!  But,  it really needs to be done, so I'll have to suck it up.  Other projects involve building things, but I need to buy the right tools first, so these may or may not get done.  Hmmm, maybe I'll just have to make a couple of different lists. 

Anyhow, I hope everyone has a good start to the new year.  I'm very excited to see what shows up in the blog world for this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.