Monday, March 16, 2015

Cork Bunny & Twine Wrapped Eggs

Hey there!  I'm in the middle of a couple of projects, so I'll share those once I'm finished.  But, in the meantime, I wanted to share a little bit of Easter with you.  
I previously shared my cute cork bunny and the twine wrapped eggs last year.  I'm not into St. Patrick's Day since I'm not Irish and not really into drinking, so I brought out the Easter stuff a tad early.


Out here in Southern California, the different school districts stagger the spring breaks throughout the time before the actual Easter holiday.  My niece & nephew actually get 2 weeks off and this is the 2nd week.  I'm taking a few days off of work so I can take them to go do some fun things, so I'm really looking forward to that.  I hope you all have a great week!

Originally posted by Adventures in DIY


3 comments:

  1. I love all the great things you're able to create with corks! I remember your cute bunny and think it and your twine covered eggs are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you make this cork bunny??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello - I just laid the corks out in the bunny shape that I wanted & then attached the corks to each other, one by one with hot glue.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.