Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful time celebrating and enjoying time with family & friends!

My extent of crafting and decor for this Easter are these jute-wrapped & baker's twine-wrapped plastic eggs and the cork bunny that sit on the end of my mantel.  To make the jute-wrapped & baker-s twine-wrapped plastic eggs, just wrap the jute or baker's twine around those cheap plastic eggs and hot glue them as you go.

Originally posted by Adventures in DIY

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.