Friday, May 18, 2012

Introducing...Neutral Territory!

One of my best friends has finally joined the blog world.  I have referred to her in previous posts as Cheesebox - weird nickname, I know - don't ask.  :)   Please pop on over and take a look at her blog, Neutral Territory.  It's pretty fresh - only one post, but she is very talented and will have lots to write about.  She and her hubby bought their house only a month or so after I bought mine and we've had lots of fun talking "house" stuff over the last couple of years.  They did a major transformation on their house and it's awesome with gorgeous lake views.  So, stop on over and say hi and keep on the lookout for some great posts from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.