Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Reorganization: In Progress

Hello and Happy March!  (How in the world is it March already?!?)  I had a super busy February, so not much got done around here as far as projects go.  But, I'm back into the swing of things!  In between other projects, I've been in the process of re-organizing.  For the most part, I'm usually pretty organized, but there are lots of things that can use a bit tweaking.  I don't have a ton of storage space, so it was a matter of figuring out where to start.

A couple of weeks ago, I saw that Target had their 5-tier wire shelving units on sale, so I snagged one up.  I instantly knew that this would be my "starting point".  Once I got that up and installed in the garage,  I could move some things out of the house and out into the garage and therefore freeing up storage space inside the house.  This way, I could also store things in more appropriate places and where it makes sense for them to be.

I got this puppy up over the weekend and now am in the process of re-organizing the linen closet, cleaning closet, and pantry.  Once I have this done, I'll be sharing more here.  It may come in small stages, but stay tuned!

Originally posted by Adventures in DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.