Saturday, March 16, 2013

Amazing Brownies!

Yes, I'm aware that I've been slacking on the blog posts.  I have a couple of posts in the pipeline that still need to be finished.  And I've been going back and forth between projects, so they're not ready for sharing yet.  All in due time...

But today, I want to share the most amazing brownies I made the other day.  I got the recipe from my  friend, Brenda at Chatting Over Chocolate.

I took them to work to share with my co-workers and they were a big hit.  So, so yummy!  Pop on over to her blog to check out how to make them (and you'll see her version is much more chocolatey than mine - apparently I'm not good at drizzling chocolate so I gave up after the 3rd time getting chocolate on my shirt).  I think these will be my new go-to item for bringing to potlucks and parties.  :)  

Originally posted by Adventures in DIY




1 comment:

  1. YAY!! So thrilled that they were a hit! :) Thanks for sharing & linking to my blog! You made my day, friend!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.