Last year, I found this cute Halloween project on the Not So Idle Hands blog. I gathered up all the supplies and collected empty jars so I could do the project. And then they sat there. For a whole year. I had run out of time to make them last year, so I vowed to do them in time for Halloween this year. And lo and behold, I did them! Woo hoo!
They were actually very easy to make - I just wish I would have saved more jars to make more. I had most of the supplies already, so the only things that I had to buy for this project was a bottle of Mod Podge and battery operated tea lights at the Dollar Tree ($1 for a pack of 3!). I decided not to use the string lights in them since I only had 3 jars, but as I make more later on down the road, I can always switch to the string lights - it will give much more lighting that the tea lights.
And by the way, this was my first time using Mod Podge. I thought it was going to be super messy to use, but it was really easy and now I'm wanting to use it for more projects!