Thursday, October 6, 2011

French Door Hardware - Finito!

I finally spray painted the knobs on the sidelites of my french doors (Oil Rubbed Bronze by Rust-oleum).  I first mentioned them here.  Wow, oh wow!  What a big difference it makes!  Whenever I look at them, they just look like they were always naturally meant to be a non-brass color.  I love it!  I have only recently discovered the wonder of spray paint this year and can't believe I wasn't using this stuff sooner.

BEFORE

AFTER
With the Satin Nickel hinges & ORB knobs to match my door knob and dead bolt, it looks 100 times better!  I decided that I will clean up doors and paint them in a bright white color, but that's probably not going to happen for awhile since I hate painting.  But, I'm happy with the small changes I've made now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.