At least I'm making progress! But, will I ever be done with this darn dishwasher? I managed to get the disposal connector onto the air gap tight enough without it leaking during quick test cycles. I also put an extra clamp at the top just to be safe.
|Make sure those clamps are on super tight. Seriously.|
I ran an actual load for a final test and it seemed to be okay - yay! Jumping for joy! So, I made sure to keep checking on it and I noticed there's a bit of water on the bottom of the cabinet. Oh geez - here we go again. I felt all around the white tube and black connector and they're dry...hmmm. Then, I felt around the bottom of the air gap (where it meets the sink underneath) and it was all wet. Yet, another leak. I feel like a plumber (minus the plumber's crack). Sigh. So, I'll have to do some research to see if the air gap needs to be unclogged or cleaned out.
House: 8, Me: 7