Once again, I will give the *disclaimer* - please excuse the craptastic photos. The lighting/angles/tight space makes it impossible to get decent photos.
I took everything out and grouped like-items. All the toiletries got separated into groups: hair, nails, teeth/mouth, eyes, etc. Once I did that, I gathered up all the extra baskets & bins that I had and figured out which items would fit in each one and the placement of them. Some of the baskets & bins were stackable, which helped to get more bang for my buck out of the space.
Here's a close-up of the bottom shelf in the top cabinet:
Close-up of the top shelf of the bottom cabinet:
All of the baskets/bins I already had, except for the blue stackable bins at the Dollar Tree for $1 each. Now that everything is organized by category, it's much easier to find things. The baskets/bins are easy to move out of the way in case I need to get something from the bottom or the back (just like my pantry, the linen closet is deep). I also labeled each basket/bin with my handy-dandy label maker so I can easily see what is in each basket/bin. So far, this system has worked out really well for me and I think it's going going to last a long time.
Originally posted by Adventures in DIY