Saturday, February 25, 2012

Let's Stay Connected

I should have posted this awhile ago, but some of you may have already heard that Google Friend Connect will be no longer be available for non-Blogger hosted blogs as of 03/01/12.
So, unless you are on Blogger, you will no longer be able to get updates from my blog through GFC.  I have seen that a lot of bloggers have added Linky Followers, but I haven't had a chance to look into it yet.

For now, please stay connected one of the following ways:

Since I heard about GFC going away, I have been using Google Reader (the top orange button) and I really like it a lot.  All of the blogs I follow are all in one place and it shows all of the newest posts by each.  There are different types of Readers, so feel free to follow me in your reader and you will get all of my current updates.

You can also receive updates via email or follow me on Pinterest.  Pinterest won't have my updated blog posts, but you can click over to my blog from my account - it's the little button with the world on it.  I do have a Twitter account, but I've only just started tweeting my blog posts.  Once I use it more for my blog, I will add a button to link to my Twitter account also.

For those that are regular readers, I just want to say a HUGE thank you!  It is very, very much appreciated.  I have found that the blogging community is a really wonderful place and I've met sooooo many wonderful ladies this way. 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.