Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bird's Nest

I just wanted to share a quick little something today.  I found this in my front yard last weekend.

It had fallen out of one of the trees in my front yard - I'm thinking that the strong winds we get out here finally blew it down.  I cleaned it up since it had some bird doo on it - yuck!  This is the second year in a row that birds decided to nest at my house.  Apparently, animals and other wild creatures love to come visit me (I'll have to do a post on that one of these days). 


I decided to display it in a little cloche that I got at Ross awhile back.  What a great way to bring nature inside.

Hope you all have been enjoying your weekend!  Happy Sunday!




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.