Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Adventures in DIY is Now on Twitter!

I've been in a wrapping fury over the last couple of nights, so just a quick mention that Adventures in DIY is now on Twitter!   Ok, ok - it was my personal account that I use to stalk follow celebrities and comedians (seriously, you should check out Steve Martin on there - he's hilarious!), but I occasionally would tweet my own blog posts - just not consistently.  So, I have re-named my Twitter account to match the blog and will be making more of an effort to tweet more often.

At this time, I don't have a Facebook page for the blog.  Facebook is a timesucker and I just don't have a lot of time right now, but maybe one day...

If you would like to follow along, I added a button on the right-hand side.  And feel free to follow me on Pinterest as well.  :)

By the way, I'm loving my current selection of wrapping paper that I have.  Lots of kraft, aquas, reds, and greens.  I don't ever want to run out of it!

Ok, back to being a wrapping fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.