* Your choice of meat
* Your choice of seasoning for meat
* Wonton skins
* Cheese (grated)
* Muffin tin
* Pam (or something to grease the muffin tin)
1) First, cook your meat. I used ground beef with taco seasoning. But, you could make it with any seasoning you'd like. You might be able to use other types of meat, but the ground beef is good for this because these are pretty small.
2) Once the meat is cooked (or while you're cooking it), prepare your muffin tin. Spray a bit of Pam and make sure the inside of the cups are greased completely. Then, put a wonton skin in each cup.
3) Fill the wonton skins with a bit of the meat.
4) I added shredded cheese to half of mine to see if I would like it better with melted cheese or non-melted cheese. It's up to you how you would like it (I preferred it with the cheese added afterwards).
5) Put the muffin tin into the oven at 350 degrees for at least 10 minutes.
Here is how they came out!
You can add anything else to it that you'd like. I love hot sauce, but didn't have any and I think these would have tasted great with them. Buona appetito!
Posted by: http://adventuresindiy1759.blogspot.com/