Sunday, December 18, 2011

Paper Snowflakes: Pinterest Addiction #3

I remember when I was a kid in school, we made our own paper snowflakes during the holiday season.  But, I hadn't thought about that in all these years until I started seeing them pop up all over Pinterest!  It brought back a flood of memories and I thought it would be a good craft to do with my nephew.  So, I broke out the paper, scissors, and my folding skills and we made some snowflakes last weekend.

Now, I'm just warning you that the pictures aren't that great because I have the snowflakes hanging in front of a window, but here we go...







I hung them up with fishing line and just taped them to the ceiling in varying heights.

I decided to put them in front of the window mostly because I already had snowflake lights hanging inside the window (these are the only Christmas lights I decided to do this year since I didn't have any help to put them up).

I like how they look hanging, very Christmasy,  and it was a fun and easy project to do with my nephew. 
Thanks again, Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.