Thursday, June 9, 2011

Curtain Rod Brackets - 06/06/11

Curtain rod brackets are up!  The anchors worked - my "resource" confirmed that the anchors would work (thanks dad!).  The curtain rods will be put on the brackets once I can get the rods cut down to the correct size.  I did kind of a crap-job, but I think the rods will be level once they're installed (hopefully!).  I think once the curtains are up and the paint touched up, no one will be the wiser of the crappiness of my work.
Bad patch job
House: 5, Me: 2 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.