Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentine's Day Garland

I'm not big on decorating for holidays, except for Halloween & Christmas.  And even then, it's minimal.  My house isn't very big and I don't have room for a lot of "stuff" nor have the space to be storing "the stuff", so I try to keep it low-key.   But, when I was putting away the Christmas decorations a few weeks ago, I decided to be early & bring out my one Valentine's Day decoration - the Cork Heart that I made last year.

So, I put that out and decided to make a garland for the mantle as well.  I didn't take any pictures of the process as it was pretty easy.  I had some Ikea heart ornaments that I hadn't been using and strung them onto some red baker's twine from my stash.  I tied each heart onto the twine so they'd stay put.  And then hung it on my mantel with clear Command hooks.  Easy.


And that, my friends, is the extent of my Valentine's Day decorating.  Simple, yet cute.

And better yet, they're easy to store and easy to put away.  :)

Originally posted by Adventures in DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.