Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dishwasher Woes Part II

At least I'm making progress!  But, will I ever be done with this darn dishwasher?  I managed to get the disposal connector onto the air gap tight enough without it leaking during quick test cycles.  I also put an extra clamp at the top just to be safe.
Make sure those clamps are on super tight.  Seriously.
I ran an actual load for a final test and it seemed to be okay - yay!  Jumping for joy!  So, I made sure to keep checking on it and I noticed there's a bit of water on the bottom of the cabinet.  Oh geez - here we go again.  I felt all around the white tube and black connector and they're dry...hmmm.  Then, I felt around the bottom of the air gap (where it meets the sink underneath) and it was all wet.  Yet, another leak.  I feel like a plumber (minus the plumber's crack).  Sigh.  So, I'll have to do some research to see if the air gap needs to be unclogged or cleaned out. 
So pretty!
 House: 8, Me: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.