Sunday, November 6, 2011

Christmas Decor Fail

Do you remember how I made this?
Well, I wanted to add a little something to it and had decided to glue little balls on them to make them look like ornaments.  So, I bought a strand of garland at the Dollar Tree to get this finished.
And cut some the little green balls off.
And started gluing them on.
I didn't like it.   Just wasn't doin' it for me.  So, I decided to wrap it around in a spiral shape, since, well, it is garland, you know.


It looks ok, but still not really doin' it for me.  So, now it's back to this.
Oh well.  Can't win 'em all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.