Friday, January 18, 2013

Disney Care Package: The Goods

Hello!  I've been busy working on part of the garage organization I started last year - it's mostly the boring stuff right now (cleaning the cabinets), but it's slowly but surely getting done.  And no, I haven't finished painting the french doors yet - I just have no motivation to do that now.  I'll get back to it. Eventually.

Today, I'm bringing you the last part of the Disney care package that I made for my sister and her family.   I previously shared the Mickey & Minnie cup cozies and the Mickey monogrammed tote bag I made.   When searching for crafty things on the Disney Family website, I found a couple of printables that I thought the boys might like. I printed this Winter Day activity book (one for each boy) and this Toy Story coloring page (one for each boy).  But there's tons of printables on their website you can choose from.

Now that the crafting was done, off to the store(s) I went.  I picked up some of the boys' favorite snacks:  Jif peanut butter to-go cups, Goldfish (in fun space shapes & colors), graham cracker packs, and graham cracker peanut butter sandwiches.  I also got them Disney coloring & sticker packets and glow sticks & glow bracelets (the ones at the park can cost you an arm & leg).  I included these with the Mickey & Minnie cup cozies, activity books, and coloring pages, and put them all in the tote bag I made.




They went to Disneyland earlier this week, so I made sure to mail them the package last week so that they would get it in time.  I'm so bummed that I wasn't able to join them at Disneyland, but I actually had fun putting this together for them.  And knowing how much they liked the care package made me feel better about missing out.

Originally posted by Adventures in DIY

Linked up to:
Creatively Living's Monday Funday link party

A Bowl Full of Lemons' One Project at a Time link party

Home Stories A to Z Tutorials & Tips link party

The DIY Dreamer's From Dream to Reality link party

Homework's The Inspiration Board link party

Smart School {House}  & The NY Melsrose Family's Whimsy Wednesdays link party

Lil Luna's link party

House on the Way's Twirl & Take a Bow link party

Live Laugh Rowe's Live Laugh Linky link party

House of Hepworths Hookin Up With HOH link party

Delightful Order's Delightfully Inspiring Thursdays link party

The 36th Avenue's link party

Happy Go Lucky  & One Artsy Mama's Shine On Fridays link party

Liz Marie's link party

Tater Tots & Jello Weekend Wrap Up Party

Too Much Time's Get Schooled Saturday link party

It's Overflowing's Overflowing with Creativity link party

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift idea! I know they're going to LOVE having all those fun goodies on their trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly! Hopefully, it will keep my nephews occupied, if even only for a few minutes. :)

      Delete
  2. That cup holder is cute. Also love the tote bag:)

    TQM hopping by, blogging for health: Lipoid Pneumonia, Breast Cancer & Petroleum Jelly and crafting: Valentine Heart Wreath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning, Chrissy!
    As a huge Disney fan I couldn't resist immediately checking out your link at the Delightfully Inspiring Thursday Party! This turned at SO CUTE!! Well done! ;) ... I'm sure your sister and her family really enjoyed it!! :o)

    I just posted this week on a care package I received (full of Disney goodies too), & have also started "Magical Mondays" where I'll be sharing Disney crafts, recipes, and oodles of other fun Disney stuff ... would love to have you stop by for a visit sometime!

    Enjoyed your post! Thanks so much for sharing! ;*)

    Have a fabulous day!!
    Brenda @ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.